Saturday 10 March 2007

Recycling


What I like about Germany is that they are 'environment-conscious'. I will report about this once I start living in Germany.

Before I left Japan, we had about 9 different kinds of recycling criteria in a Yokohama office.

Now, I live in Norwich, England.
In this city, recycling is not promoted as it should be. Believe or not, I throw everything (cans, bottles, tin, papers, etc...) in one plastic bag. I feel the time had gone back in 1970's or 80's !

But, I found one nice system here. That is, "a Recycling system for old ink jet cartridges". We can set the old ink jet cartridges used at home in a specified plastic bag (a picture above), and simply drop into a mailbox. Postage is paid by the company collects the old cartridges.

This is brilliant, isn't it?

No comments: