Saturday 10 March 2007

my recent boom

My recent boom is 'Learning German' & 'Tetris'.

As a preparation of living in Germany from the next year, I feel the necessity of speaking & understanding German language (In Japanese expression, "I am catching on fire on my butt(おしりに火がつく)"). I am worried that I won't be able to get a good job if I could not speak any German. Besides my study in England, my daily routine is listening to German news, hoping I can understand them one day...

I found a website introducing "Cool German".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/german/cool/moods_flash.shtml
Cool !!


Tetris is always bad to me because I become addicted to it (& I am good at it !). I had had the game function in my previous mobile, but I stopped doing it when I changed my mobile. But now, I have a brand new mobile which has a wonderful Tetris application...

No comments: